Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by vijay Si <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/10 13:02:52 UTC

Where is "mainDecoratorLocation" parameter defined?

I have been repeatedly getting the following error message:

" org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
[component://track/widget/track/CommonScreens.xml#main]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
[component://track/widget/track/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find resource bundle
[TrackUiLabels] in the locale [en_IN] (Could not find resource bundle
[TrackUiLabels] in the locale [en_IN]) (Error rendering screen
[component://track/widget/track/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find resource bundle
[TrackUiLabels] in the locale [en_IN] (Could not find resource bundle
[TrackUiLabels] in the locale [en_IN]))
"

I have my file CommonScreens.xml in place.
I think i need to know the meaning of this line of the code
"<decorator-screen name="main-decorator" location="${
parameters.mainDecoratorLocation}">"

Regards

Re: Where is "mainDecoratorLocation" parameter defined?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
web.xml (you just have to search for the string mainDecoratorLocation in all files to find this...)

Jacques

De : "vijay Si" <st...@gmail.com>