Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2013/09/16 17:07:48 UTC

Anyone have access to hadoopqa boxes? 'device full'

Getting 'device full' when tests run:

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/7237//console

I added config to our build so we don't dump stats but maybe its not us
responsible?

St.Ack

Re: Anyone have access to hadoopqa boxes? 'device full'

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Thanks Giri.
St.Ack

Posted by Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@hortonworks.com>.
Configured tmpreaper to purge file and folder in tmp which are 6hrs old on
hadoop2

-Giri

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 1:18 PM, Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:

> It filled again on hadoop2?  Who do we go chase?
>

> https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/HBase/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/7252/console
>
> St.Ack
>

> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:14 AM, Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:
>
>> Bookie is zk bookeeper, part of zk test suite?
>> St.Ack
>>

>> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Giridharan Kesavan <
>> gkesavan@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On this machine, most of the files were left by zookeeper and bookie. (
>>> I don't know what bookie means)
>>>
>>> -Giri

>>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Anyone have access to hadoopqa boxes? 'device full'

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Anyone have access to hadoopqa boxes? 'device full'

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@hortonworks.com>.
Stack,

--