Posted to kerby@directory.apache.org by "Li, Jiajia" <ji...@intel.com> on 2015/12/25 06:36:42 UTC

RE: I'd appreciate having the kerby-kdc-test tests.jar published

Hi all,
Will we think about publishing the kerby-kdc-test project in RC2?

Thanks
Jiajia

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Oops, this was a good request from our user but we are too lazy to handle it in timely manner? Sorry for that!!

Yeah, we have various test centric modules in the project. Do we need to publish them as well? If so I guess we may need to do some clean up before that?
I'm wondering whether it's a good practice or not, but even not, Kerby may be a little different?

Thanks Jiajia for bringing this up!

Regards,
Kai