Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Derek Huffman <dh...@polyphasic.com> on 2002/07/25 19:44:00 UTC

Problem

We are running a site using struts and tomcat with JSP.  All of our qa is
done using tomcat standalone and runs fine.  However, when we move to
production using tomcat servlet and apache, we encounter problems.
Occasionally, when following a link or submitting a form that goes to
another struts action, a page not found error occurs.  If the user hits
back, then tries again, it will work.  Is this a tomcat issue?  If so, does
anyone know of a solution to this?  Any help on this will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Derek Huffman

RE: Problem

Posted by Mike Jackson <mj...@cdi-hq.com>.
It sounds like connector issues.  If you're using mod_jk, check your config
file, you may need to add some more mounts for the forms that you've mapped.
At least that's what I've screwed up on in the past and figured out after
spending hours looking over code and files to make sure they're there.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com

We are running a site using struts and tomcat with JSP.  All of our qa is
done using tomcat standalone and runs fine.  However, when we move to
production using tomcat servlet and apache, we encounter problems.
Occasionally, when following a link or submitting a form that goes to
another struts action, a page not found error occurs.  If the user hits
back, then tries again, it will work.  Is this a tomcat issue?  If so, does
anyone know of a solution to this?  Any help on this will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Derek Huffman

For additional commands, e-mail: