Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas FRANK <nf...@financeactive.com> on 2003/04/14 19:41:48 UTC

RE : How to define a compile dependency on an ejb ?

The difference (but this was just an example... Any trick will be ok for me
as this is probably temporary...) is that I expect the second syntax to allow
maven to know that it has to look in ejbs folder instead of the jars
folder... And yes, I want maven to use it for the compilation... But I don't
want it to be packed with the ejb (what does the bundle.ejb param with the