Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/10/09 21:45:28 UTC

[bootVM] minor updates to work on Win32

Dan,

Thanks again for the contribution.

I've been working over the last week to get things working under
Win32, and I have it far enough that it works as well as on solaris.
Basically, I think we've chatted about most of the changes.  They are
generally getting rid of duplicate byte swaps, adding in some little
endian oriented macros that were to be done, etc.  There is no major
functional changes or additions.

I'm nearly certain that nothing will affect the big endian stuff, as
most of those were no-ops anyway.

Are you comfortable w/ me checking in my changes?  You'll see every
change if you subscribe to harmony-commits@incubator.apache.org

geir

geirm@apache.org