Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Ferguson <df...@touchnet.com> on 2002/02/26 20:29:59 UTC

webapps directory required for Warp?

Using the Warp connector, is it possible to have the docBase of a web app somewhere else besides the "webapps" directory?
I am using Tomcat 4.0.2 and Apache 1.3.20 on Win2K.

Thanks for any help!

Re: webapps directory required for Warp?

Posted by j-y ciccoli <jy...@fluxus.net>.
I think that it's possible to create virtual hosts wich point to an another
location; try to find the following string in your server.xml file :

<Host name="YOURS" debug="0" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true">

... this is my default configuration.

Posted by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu>.
One option I believe should work is to put the full path of the app in the
WebAppDeploy directive.

ex.: WebAppDeploy /var/www/webapp/myapp conn /myapp

--David

Posted by Dave Ferguson <df...@touchnet.com>.

Posted by j-y ciccoli <jy...@fluxus.net>.