Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Leena Jawale <Le...@lntinfotech.com> on 2012/11/19 12:25:00 UTC

configuring data source in apache tomcat

Hi,

I have configured apche solr with tomcat for that I have deployed .war file in tomcat. I have created the solr home directory at C:\solr. And after starting tomcat solr.war file get extracted and a folder is get created in webapps. In that in WEB-INF/web.xml I had written

<env-entry>

     <env-entry-name>solr/home</env-entry-name>

     <env-entry-value>C:\solr</env-entry-value>

     <env-entry-type>java.lang.String</env-entry-type>

  </env-entry>

So after this solr admin is working.

Now I want to configure xml data source. How can I configure xml data source.?

Thanks & Regards,
Leena Jawale

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"