Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Manepalli, Kalyan" <KA...@orbitz.com> on 2009/11/19 19:19:10 UTC

Filtering / sorting results based on results from different core

Hello,
            In our current setup we have 2 cores. First core contains hotel content information and second core contains pricing information.
I was looking for a way to combine this information at query time so that I can filter / sort results by price.
Is there any way to do this. An example of query would be;
Select all hotels in Chicago sort by price.
I cannot combine both the cores since the frequency of indexing differs. We index prices more often that hotel content.

Any suggestions in this regard will be very helpful

Thanks,
Kalyan Manepalli