Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by joe schmo <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2019/03/13 19:25:59 UTC

Maven projects do not create Main Class

I am testing a Maven spec and it includes tests that use a Main Class.  I can create a Main Class and do the tests but I'm wondering if it is by design that Maven projects do not include the option to create a Main Class?  When creating Java with Ant projects the option is given to create a Main Class.

Thanks

BC

Re: Maven projects do not create Main Class

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
By design. It really doesn’t make much difference. Type psvm press tab and
you have your public static void main.

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.