Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2007/12/11 00:44:47 UTC

Please review announcement and dowload page

I will send out the announcement below tomorrow, unless someone has some more
inspired text. Please review the announcement and the download page and speak up if you see any issues.

The Apache Derby project is pleased to announce a new bug-fix release
of Derby, 10.3.2.1

Apache Derby is a subproject of the Apache DB project.
Derby is a pure Java relational database engine which conforms to the
ANSI SQL and JDBC standards. Derby aims to be easy for developers
and end-users to work with.

Derby 10.3.2.1 can be obtained from the Derby download site:

 http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html.

Derby 10.3.2.1 contains many bug fixes for issues present in earlier releases,
including important fixes for territory based collation.

Please try 10.3.2.1

Re: Please review announcement and dowload page

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
> I suggest "ANSI/ISO SQL".
>
> Dag

Sorry, I sent it out already.  Next time ...

Re: Please review announcement and dowload page

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <Da...@Sun.COM>.