Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Shegun Ibikunle <ss...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/12/02 12:10:15 UTC

UPDATING MY OPEN OFFICE.

Sir.

I purchased Smart Office application at the Windows Applications Store about 3 years ago. It was offered by Piscel. I have discovered that though the Application has features for Drop Box and Google Docs but tried as I would, I couldn't link it with my email addresses. Also I believe it needs updating in many ways but I don't where to update it. This is why I am contacting you because you were listed as one of the sponsors of the Application.

I would be most grateful for any assistance you can render. I am using iPad 1.

Maj Shegun rtd
+2347061897605
+2348129532335