Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by contactreji <co...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/22 11:38:20 UTC

Backup of Fuse ESB

Hi

I want to write a camel route which backups the fuse esb so that if it
corrupts up somehow, the support team can restore it back.

I understand that backing up DATA folder inside fuse esb would do the job.
Correct me if i a wrong.

I want to write a camel route which zips up the DATA folder and sends it to
the FTP server.
I am not sure of how to zip a folder from camel route. Can somebody help me
with it.

Regards
Reji