Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Terry <te...@meta-concepts.com> on 2007/01/19 15:42:29 UTC

Maven artifact and repository details?

Please could someone post the correct Maven group and artifact details for
actviemq-core 4.1.0 and the repository where it is published? The dependency
details seem to have changed with the incubator renaming and maven is unable
to locate the library from poms that were working last month on snapshot
versions...

Thanks,

Terry

Re: Maven artifact and repository details?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
You should only need the first one, containing the releases of ActiveMQ.

BTW as soon as ActiveMQ goes to a top level project, we'll be able to
use the normal Apache repo which gets mirrored to ibiblio so hopefully
the requirement to use the incubator repo will go away soon

On 1/19/07, Terry <te...@meta-concepts.com> wrote:

> Thanks. It turns out I had that correct, but it now seems necessary to
> explicitly declare the following repositories in order to find the jars:
>
>         <repositories>
>             <repository>
>               <id>apache.incubating.releases</id>
>               <name>Apache Incubating Release Distribution Repository</name>
>               <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository</url>
>             </repository>
>             <repository>
>               <id>apache.snapshots</id>
>               <name>Apache Development Snapshot Repository</name>
>               <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository</url>
>               <releases>
>                 <enabled>false</enabled>
>               </releases>
>             </repository>
>         </repositories>
>

> James.Strachan wrote:
> >
> > Here's the pom, so you can cut n paste the project & artifact ID etc
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-core/4.1.0-incubator/activemq-core-4.1.0-incubator.pom

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Re: Maven artifact and repository details?

Posted by Terry <te...@meta-concepts.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Here's the pom, so you can cut n paste the project & artifact ID etc

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-core/4.1.0-incubator/activemq-core-4.1.0-incubator.pom

On 1/19/07, Terry <te...@meta-concepts.com> wrote:

> Please could someone post the correct Maven group and artifact details for
> actviemq-core 4.1.0 and the repository where it is published? The dependency
> details seem to have changed with the incubator renaming and maven is unable
> to locate the library from poms that were working last month on snapshot
> versions...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Terry

James