Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by 王国柱 <zg...@aiit.org.cn> on 2022/02/26 15:08:33 UTC

nuttx lora sx127x device use for help

The driver of Lora sx127x, the SPI peripheral we used was used in STM32, and it was successfully registered as a character device, but it kept reporting an error when it was opened.
1、The following is my configuration information:

2、The registered device name is /dev/sx127x

3、The error message is as follows

Is there something wrong with my menuconfig configuration?

Re: nuttx lora sx127x device use for help