Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org> on 2019/04/01 13:34:50 UTC

Re: JVM tuning parameters

Hi,

I don't see any mentions of OOM. Provided log message reports blocking
of db-checkpoint-thread. I think worker tries to acquire checkpoint
read lock.
Stack trace corresponds to the thread that detected blocking. Failure
handler prints out threads dump to the log. This thread dump can help
in problem analysis.

Also more detailed case description is required (it's just creation of
400 tables or some data also adding to the tables).

And finally... 1 core - is too hard restriction from my point of view.