Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <ma...@hp.com> on 2001/08/10 03:08:48 UTC

RE: are we ready to roll? - POST thru' mod_ssl

Hi,
	Some thoughts towards resolving the issue :
-> Observation 1 : http_protocol.c @ line 683 => should we not check the
return value of apr_brigade_length()..
-> Observation 2 : http_protocol.c @ line 684 => During a SSL connection,
the value of total is some huge negative number (-2145909483).. I'm not sure
what that number is, but I'm certainly not comfortable with that number..
Incase of a http connection, the value is equal to *readbytes..
-> Observation 3 : if we replace lines 680 - 684 of http_protocol.c, with
the old logic, the POST seems to work for SSL connections also..

Thanks
-Madhu