Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/03 07:00:52 UTC

[Responsiveness report] mistakes made

H,

I have to apologize for the mistakes I made yesterday night and more
importantly in the mistakes I made correcting my mistakes. The week
numbers from last nights reports are wrong. Also the corrected ones.
The reports send as being from weeks 7 and 8 were actually from weeks
6 and 7 respectively.

To prevent mistakes like these on tiring sunday evening I will stage
reports on the wiki from now on. Added advantage of this is that
people can edit reports, removing messages they have addressed.

kind regards,
--
Daan