Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2002/10/02 17:33:36 UTC

"allowLinking" in 4.1.12

I've searched the archives and the only message I found was:

http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg67063.html

I'd like to turn "allowLinking" ON - how?  Do I add allowLinking="true"
to the context?

Thanks,

Matt

Re: "allowLinking" in 4.1.12

Posted by Dan Lipofsky <da...@nuserve.com>.
>From my server.xml:
        <Context path="/myapp" docBase="myapp" debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
                  prefix="localhost_myapp_log." suffix=".txt"
           timestamp="true"/>
          <Resources className="org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext"
                     allowLinking="true" docBase="" />
        </Context>
- Dan