Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2013/02/11 05:47:34 UTC

ApacheCon NA 2013?

Hey Guys,

Anyone planning on attending ApacheCon NA 2013? We have an Apache in
Science track there that is going to include the OODT guys, the Airavata
guys, and reps from the National Science Foundation. Might be good for
cTAKES peeps to be there.

It's too late for a talk (but maybe next ApacheCon?), but just wondering
if anyone will be there.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Chris

RE: ApacheCon NA 2013?

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
I don't think I'll be able to make it to ApacheCon NA 2013 either...

RE: ApacheCon NA 2013?

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
I will not be there :(

-- James Masanz