Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Randito <ra...@randito.com> on 2002/10/01 05:48:36 UTC

Re: Integrated Velocity ForumDemo with Prevayler

There has been some interest in this.  Prevayler and Velocity.

I will clean up the code, and create a WAR file.

Question:  I am a newbie to mailing-lists.  Where is the best place to put
something like this?  I can put it on my web site, and post a link, but is
there a better way to do it?

Randy