Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Tony Stevenson <pc...@apache.org> on 2012/02/01 20:12:45 UTC

Access to the bloodhound webapp

Guys,

Following the deployment of the bloodhound webapp as per the INFRA jira ticket, can I please request access to the webapp for myself?
I want to keep an eye on the app as it grows.  Too make sure it doesnt do anything too odd, and to be able to act in the event of an issue or question being raised.

My user id is pctony[@apache.org] - I am also a member of the Infra@/root@ and paid staff teams.  So I would be one of the ones to react if there were any security issues.
I suspect other members of the team might be interested too if prompted.

--

Cheers,
Tony

---------------------------------------