Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Gary Shin <gs...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/22 02:21:42 UTC

How to resolve artifact conflict when deploying applications

Hi,
    I wanted to deploy an application which is built using maven, it
contains a list of self written jars and third-party (apache software) jars.
So what is the best way to deploy it in geronimo without conflicting with
the existing geronimo jars.
Eg:-  Say my application has older version of axis2 jar, i don't want it to
conflict with geronimo's axis2.

I hope the question is clear, please provide suggestions and workarounds to
deal with this.

Thanks
SG

Re: How to resolve artifact conflict when deploying applications

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
For G3.0, the deployment codes will covert the old hidden-classes
configuration to the new import-package style.
<hidden-classes>javax.faces</hidden-classes> would be
<import-package>!javax.faces</import-package>.

<inverse-classloading> is not supported anymore.

Jeff C

Posted by Gary Shin <gs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.