Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Ankit Singhal <an...@apache.org> on 2018/03/01 15:34:07 UTC

[DISCUSS] Include python-phoenixdb into Phoenix

Re-opening the thread as I can extend help towards the IP clearance
process[1] to include python-phoenixdb[2] if Lukas Lalinsky and community
agrees to it.

I found both the repositories[2][3] on par but we should let first Lukáš
Lalinský (the original owner) to confirm if he agrees to contribute his
work[2].

@dev, We can discuss any concerns/suggestions towards it before I'll start
a formal vote for inclusion.

Details on packaging and progress will be tracked on JIRA[4].

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html
[2] https://github.com/lalinsky/python-phoenixdb
[3] *https://github.com/Pirionfr/pyPhoenix
<https://github.com/Pirionfr/pyPhoenix>*
*[4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-4636
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-4636>*

Regards,
Ankit Singhal

Re: [DISCUSS] Include python-phoenixdb into Phoenix

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Lucas and Josh. I'm now putting up the formal thread for voting.

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lukáš Lalinský <la...@gmail.com>.