Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/01 10:16:20 UTC

Fwd: [VOTE] Andy Grove for Tuscany Committer ------ needs 2 more IPMC votes please

IPMC members,

  Tuscany held a vote to  make Andy Grove a committer [1].  In the 13 +1s
there was one IPMC binding vote,  so I understand we need to get a couple of
those before the vote is closed.  Please take a look at the summary of
Andy's activities at the head of the vote thread and cast your vote.

Regards, Kelvin.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg16920.html

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 5/1/07, kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> IPMC members,
>
>   Tuscany held a vote to  make Andy Grove a committer [1].  In the 13 +1s
> there was one IPMC binding vote,  so I understand we need to get a couple of
> those before the vote is closed.  Please take a look at the summary of
> Andy's activities at the head of the vote thread and cast your vote.

+1

- robert

Re: [VOTE] Andy Grove for Tuscany Committer ------ needs 2 more IPMC votes please

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@thegoodsons.org.uk>.
Many thanks for your prompt attention.  So now we have 15+1s, 1 non binding,
3 IPMC binding and no -1s  I think we can confidently declare this vote
closed.

Regards, Kelvin.

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@thegoodsons.org.uk>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.