Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Stephen More <st...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/05 14:55:20 UTC

Re: Adding DeltaSpike support to Jglue CDI-Unit

I am now trying to do the same thing with
deltaspike-test-control-module-api, but I am receiving:

org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DeploymentException: WELD-001408: Unsatisfied
dependencies for type Import with qualifiers @Default
  at injection point [BackedAnnotatedField] @Inject private org.Test.Import
  at org.Test.Import(Test.java:0)

Is there a working example using deltaspike-test-control-module-api
somewhere ?

Posted by Stephen More <st...@gmail.com>.
I think it would be helpful to update the docs:
https://deltaspike.apache.org/documentation/test-control.html

3. Complete Additional Project Configuration

Add a beans.xml file in the project test module (e.g.
src/test/resources/META-INF/beans.xml ).
To:
Make sure you have two beans.xml files in the project (e.g.
src/main/resources/META-INF/beans.xml AND
src/test/resources/META-INF/beans.xml ). beans.xml in WEB-INF will be
ignored when testing.

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 4:09 AM, Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi stephen,

Posted by Stephen More <st...@gmail.com>.
I finally got to the bottom of the issue - but is it a bug or a feature ?

My runtime beans file is: src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/beans.xml  [1]

I followed instructions by creating a src/test/resources/META-INF/beans.xml.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org>.
hi stephen,

Posted by Stephen More <st...@gmail.com>.
I did provide the link.