Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2013/01/21 21:56:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase PMC members: Jimmy Xiang and Nicolas Liochon

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am excited to welcome Jimmy Xiang
and Nicholas Liochon as members of the Apache HBase PMC.

* Jimmy (jxiang) has been one of the drivers on the RPC protobuf'ing
efforts, several hbck repairs, and the current  revamp of the
assignment manager.
* Nicolas (nkeywal) has been a one of the drivers of unit testing
categorization and work improving the mean time to recovery in the
face of partial failure.

Please join me in congratulating Jimmy and Nicholas on their new roles!

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase PMC members: Jimmy Xiang and Nicolas Liochon

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jimmy and N.

Regards
Ram

Posted by Mathias Herberts <ma...@gmail.com>.
congrats.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Good on you lads!

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jimmy and Nicolas!

Posted by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kevin O'dell <ke...@cloudera.com>.
Awesome work!

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase PMC members: Jimmy Xiang and Nicolas Liochon

Posted by Kevin O'dell <ke...@cloudera.com>.
Awesome work!

Posted by Patrick Angeles <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrick Angeles <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Good on you lads!

Posted by Jesse Yates <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats fellas - great work!

- Jesse Yates

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jesse Yates <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats fellas - great work!

- Jesse Yates

Posted by Elliott Clark <ec...@apache.org>.
Congrats to both of you.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase PMC members: Jimmy Xiang and Nicolas Liochon

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jimmy and Nicolas.