Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by wt <wa...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/16 13:59:31 UTC

ignite.net spring config ( jdbc classpath)

i am playing with getting ignite working on .net and it works nicely with
standard configs. If i try copy a config that has rmdbs integration it
doesn't know where to find the jbdc jar file and classpath. Does anyone have
any information on how this can be done ?

Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to
instantiate Spring XML application context (make sure all classes used in
Spring configuration are present at CLASSPATH)
[springUrl=file:/C:/Users/ww309/source/repos/ignite/ignite/ignite_rmdbs.xml]

Re: ignite.net spring config ( jdbc classpath)

Posted by wt <wa...@gmail.com>.
Brilliant thanks that did the trick.

Re: ignite.net spring config ( jdbc classpath)

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I think you will need an unzipped binary release of corresponding version
by that path:
https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi#binaries
And there you can drop additional jars into libs/ or so I hope.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

.net usually uses external IGNITE_HOME with Ignite binary distribution. You
should put JAR files into its libs\ directory to make Ignite JVM process
use them.

Ilya Kasnacheev