Posted to user@struts.apache.org by honsali ilia <il...@hps.ma> on 2002/08/02 14:09:36 UTC

validator pbs with tile and struts1.1

Hello,
I am using the latest build of tile so I am using the "ActionServlet" in my
web.xml and not the "ActionComponentServlet"

but struts doesn't load the xml validator conf in the init??

Note that I have this in my struts-config
  <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesPlugin" >
      <set-property property="definitions-config"
value="/WEB-INF/xml/tiles-defs.xml" />
      <set-property property="definitions-debug" value="2" />
      <set-property property="definitions-parser-details" value="2" />
      <set-property property="definitions-parser-validate" value="true" />
  </plug-in>

    <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
      <set-property property="pathname"
value="/WEB-INF/xml/validator-rules.xml"/>
      <set-property property="pathname"
value="/WEB-INF/xml/validation.xml"/>
  </plug-in>