Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/03/20 21:20:55 UTC

issues mailing list

Is anyone getting updates from issues list? I don't think I am, even
thought I am subscribed to the list.

D.

Re: issues mailing list

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
I'm getting updates just fine.

-Mikhail

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> wrote:
> I am not subscribed, but the list seems to be functioning well....
>
>     http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ignite-issues/
>
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 01:20PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
>> Is anyone getting updates from issues list? I don't think I am, even
>> thought I am subscribed to the list.
>>
>> D.

Michael Antonov

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
I see the list in the archive, I just don't get emails from it.

Re: issues mailing list

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Re: issues mailing list

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.
On 20.03.2015 21:20, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
> Is anyone getting updates from issues list? I don't think I am, even
> thought I am subscribed to the list.

Did you check your spam folder? If you're using GMail, issue
notifications might have ended up there ... Google's been sporadically
sending ASF mails to spam for some time, apparently due to a bug.

-- Brane