Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/01/24 09:45:11 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "CommercialNetworkAppliances" by AndrewFife

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by AndrewFife:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/CommercialNetworkAppliances

The comment on the change is:
Added Untangle's software appliance.

   * [http://www.secure-mail.fr SFIG Secure Mail] - French antispam and antivirus email proxy appliance.

+  * [http://www.untangle.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=67&Itemid=140 Spam Blocker] is an open source software appliance by [http://www.untangle.com Untangle] that leverages SpamAssassin, FuzzyOCR, Vipul's Razor and more.  Untangle is open source and free under the GPLv2.
+
   * [http://spamgatetech.com SpamGate Tech] - Anti-Spam Appliance with Antivirus, Phishing Blocking, Fraud Protection, and Attachment Guard. All the features of the major competitors with a more economic price tag.  Anti-Spam Appliances from small business to Enterprise grade and School Districts.

   * [http://www.dsnargentina.com.ar SpamKiller Spam Firewall] Low Cost - High Accuracy AntiSpam Appliances in Argentina
@@ -76, +78 @@

   * [http://www.wanbound.com WANSecure Firewalls] WANSecure firewall appliance uses spamassassin as its main scanning engine.

+
  == Not Listed? ==

  If your commercial product uses SpamAssassin, and is not listed here, please feel free to edit the page and add details.  However, keep it short -- preferably just a link -- and we reserve the right to edit or even remove whatever's published here (especially if we cannot determine from publically-accessible information that the product ''does'' use Spam``Assassin).