Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/07/04 15:04:50 UTC

Mailing Lists Survival Guide

Hi All,

I'd not say that the OFBiz user ML is a "Large Mailing List" but I think that Bertrand's "Large Mailing Lists Survival Guide" is worth to read,
notably when you follow a lot of other MLs.

Opinions?

Jacques

Re: Mailing Lists Survival Guide

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Oops yes forgot the link, thanks Michael (and Google ;))

Jacques

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Nice one, thanks Jacques and Michael.

*Pranay Pandey* | Senior Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P. 452010
Cell phone: 9826035576

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.
<http://www.hotwax.co/>

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.