Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2020/05/15 06:57:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.3.0 with Spring Boot and Karaf Sub-Projects Released

The Camel community announces the immediate availability of Camel,
Camel Spring Boot and Camel Karaf 3.3.0, a new minor release with 149
new features, improvements and fixes.

Please read our Camel 3.x upgrade guide [1] that describes how to
upgrade Camel 3.2 applications to Camel 3.3.

The artifacts are published and ready for you to download [2] either
from the Apache mirrors or from the Central Maven repository. For more
details please take a look at the release notes [3, 4].

Many thanks to all who made this release possible.

On behalf of the Camel PMC,
Gregor Zurowski

[1] https://camel.apache.org/manual/latest/camel-3x-upgrade-guide-3_3.html#_upgrading_camel_3_2_to_3_3
[1] http://camel.apache.org/download.html
[2] https://camel.apache.org/blog/release-3-3-0.html
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12347798&projectId=12311211

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.3.0 with Spring Boot and Karaf Sub-Projects Released

Posted by Omar Al-Safi <om...@oalsafi.com>.
Awesome to see this! Thank you Gregor.

Regards,
Omar