Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2003/02/08 01:47:44 UTC

[VOTE] Danny Mui Committer

Danny Mui has been doing some outstanding work and has a fine attitude.
I'd like to propose he be made a committer.  He is willing to sign the
agreement, answered in the negative to:

"ARE YOU NOW OR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A PARTY TO A NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
(NDA) WITH THE MICROSOFT CORPORATION IN REGARDS TO THE OLE 2 COMPOUND
DOCUMENT FORMAT, EXCEL (BIFF) DOCUMENT FORMAT OR WORD DOCUMENT FORMAT"

I'm not sure if he's a communist, but hey to each they're own right?
(reference: http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_McCarthy)

Please vote:

[ ] +1 (Welcome Danny)
[ ] +0 (don't really care)
[ ] -0 (I don't care and you're an idiot)
[ ] -1 (what are you nuts???)

Thanks,

Andy

Re: [VOTE] Danny Mui Committer