Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by easyproglife <ea...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/21 17:26:30 UTC

IvyDE SVN and JIRA

Hi.

I really don't remember what is the current status of IvyDE SVN and JIRA, I
just see that both of them are lacked for IvyDE.

Are there plans to publish them?

I think I can contribute some bug fixes.

easyproglife.

Re: IvyDE SVN and JIRA

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

As you've already seen if you follow the ivy-commits mailing list, I've
moved Ivy svn to a core directory and created the structure for IvyDE.
Then I've added latest IvyDE sources to this new location, tagged, and then
refactored to org.apache.ivyde packages.

So now sources are available at:
Ivy: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ivy/core/trunk/
IvyDE: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ivy/ivyde/trunk/

I'm still waiting for JIRA import, I've asked on the infra mailing list if I
can simply create a JIRA issue for that. Then I'll have to migrate the few
pages of the old website to a new location. I think I'll put it at
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/ if there's nothing wrong with that.
Then the next step will be to upgrade to latest Ivy sources (package renamed
to org.apache.ivy). I won't be online until next monday (vacations, at last
:-)) but then I should find time to work on this and on Ivy.

Xavier

Re: IvyDE SVN and JIRA

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.

Re: IvyDE SVN and JIRA