Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Hugh Field-Richards <hs...@megan.demon.co.uk> on 2006/08/09 18:38:10 UTC

Paloose Tidy Generator ( was Re: Cocoon written in PHP)

Hi Hans

Could you give me an example of a typical file you would like to process
so I can test the tidy/generator mechanism in Paloose.I have done one
but I would like to check it first :-)

Thanks

Hugh

Re: Paloose Tidy Generator ( was Re: Cocoon written in PHP)

Posted by Jonas Lundberg <my...@gmail.com>.
That sounds good! I atttach a typical file.

Hans