Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Dave Glasser <dg...@ivizgroup.com> on 2005/07/15 04:02:33 UTC

Redeploying portlet in 1.0.1 RC3

The new admin interface for deploying portlets is nice, but how do I
redeploy a  portlet I'm developing? I don't even see a way to undeploy a
portlet once I've deployed it, so I can redeploy it manually.

Re: Redeploying portlet in 1.0.1 RC3

Posted by Craig Doremus <cr...@maine.com>.
Dave,

Click on the Help mode in the Deploy War Portlet for instructions on
redeploying portlets. Undeploying portlets is not yet supported by the
Admin Portlet App. To undeploy, remove the portlet's records from
portletentityregistry.xml, pageregistry.xml and portletcontexts.txt in
WEB-INF/data.
/Craig