Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Michael Händel <mi...@gmx.de> on 2003/01/31 00:03:37 UTC

how does the Squiggle zoom function work?

Hello there,

can somebody describe me, how the zoom function in the Batik
Squiggle-Browser works??

I want to implement a similar function in one of my applications, but I'm
going insane while trying to understand how it works. So far I think the
zooming is done with the following code:

javax.swing.ActionMap map = canvas.getActionMap();
listeners.put(ZOOM_IN_ACTION,map.get(canvas.ZOOM_IN_ACTION));

or is it done anywhere else with a AffineTransform??

But I cannot figuere out, how to start the zoom function?? Can anybody help
me??

thank you for helping me...
Michael.

RE: how does the Squiggle zoom function work?

Posted by Thierry Kormann <tk...@ilog.fr>.
Hi,

It's the JSVGCanvas class that has all the code and the swing actions to
perform zooming in batik. For instance, you can have a look at the protected
classes called ZoomInAction, ZoomOutAction or ResetTransformAction.

Squiggle simply delegates to those methods.

Regards,
Thierry.