Posted to user@ode.apache.org by robin <zj...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/06 10:56:10 UTC

security constrains

Hi,

I deployed my web services under axis2 in Tomcat 5.5 server enviroment. I
set security rules on my Tomcat server, such as https, user name and
password.
So, I must write extra codes in Java client to invoke my web services like
below:

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore",
   "C:\\Documents and Settings\\ibm user\\.keystore");
   System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "datamaster");
   ServiceClient client = new ServiceClient();
   Options opts = new Options();

   long soTimeout = 2 * 60 * 1000; // Two minutes
   opts.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(soTimeout);
   HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator auth = new
HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator();
   auth.setUsername("xxxxxx");
   auth.setPassword("xxxxxx");
   opts.setProperty(HTTPConstants.AUTHENTICATE , auth);
   opts.setTo(new EndpointReference("
https://192.168.210.46:8443/axis/services/engine4ws"));

these code lines work fine in axis2 client. But how the invoke activity in a
bpel process to invoke such web services?

Thanks. robin.