Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2011/05/13 02:13:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 0.8.0 rc1 (take 2)

OK, let's try this again; I propose the following artifacts for release
as 0.8.0 RC1.

SVN:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.8@r1102510
Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-009/
Driver Artifacts and Debian Package: http://people.apache.org/~eevans

The will remain open for 72 hours, (longer if need be).

[1]: http://goo.gl/Rh3A3 (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/wbXGM (NEWS.txt)

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

[VOTE CLOSED] was: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 0.8.0 rc1 (take 2)

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.
On Thu, 2011-05-12 at 19:13 -0500, Eric Evans wrote:
> OK, let's try this again; I propose the following artifacts for release
> as 0.8.0 RC1.
>
> SVN:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.8@r1102510
> Artifacts:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-009/
> Driver Artifacts and Debian Package: http://people.apache.org/~eevans
>
> The will remain open for 72 hours, (longer if need be).

I count 5 +1s and no -1s; The vote passes.  I'll get things published.

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 0.8.0 rc1 (take 2)

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me.  Thanks!

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 0.8.0 rc1 (take 2)

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com>.
+1