Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Gianna Alberini <gi...@tin.it> on 2000/11/30 12:39:06 UTC

a question .. please help me!!

I have a question !!
To use SOAP I can necessary on-line or I can make my test to a PC who is not connect to internet?
I see who is necessary set Encoding style and this variable is for example:
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/

during the call.invoke the router go to this address?

somebody can help me !!!!
Thanks for any feedback!

Gianna.

Re: a question .. please help me!!

Posted by Jean-Noel Gadreau <jn...@activcard.com>.
No, you don't need to be connected to the internet. This is just the URI
of a "XML Namespace" (for more info, go to www.w3c.org and look for
namespace.

Regards,
Jean-Noel