Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by lernit2007 <er...@googlemail.com> on 2010/02/11 12:59:12 UTC

createTablesOnStartup

Hello,

i want to change the SQL-Datatypes. My database is oracle. I have the
following configuration in activemq-jdbc.xml

<persistenceAdapter>
       <jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataSource="#oracle-ds"
createTablesOnStartup="true"/>
        <journaledJDBC>
        <statements>
          <statements binaryDataType="VARCHAR(128)"/>
        </statements>
      </journaledJDBC>
    </persistenceAdapter>

But If I start the broker new then the type of the binaryDataType is the
same(BLOB). Can you please tell me what I make wrong?

Re: createTablesOnStartup

Posted by lernit2007 <er...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks.

H. Willstrand wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 12:59 PM, lernit2007
> <er...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> i want to change the SQL-Datatypes. My database is oracle. I have the
>> following configuration in activemq-jdbc.xml
>>
>> <persistenceAdapter>
>>       <jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataSource="#oracle-ds"
>> createTablesOnStartup="true"/>
>>        <journaledJDBC>
>>        <statements>
>>          <statements binaryDataType="VARCHAR(128)"/>
>>        </statements>
>>      </journaledJDBC>
>>    </persistenceAdapter>
>>
>> But If I start the broker new then the type of the binaryDataType is the
>> same(BLOB). Can you please tell me what I make wrong?
>> --
>
> Try adding the useExternalMessageReferences, e.g.
>
> <jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataSource="#oracle-ds"
> createTablesOnStartup="true" useExternalMessageReferences="true"/>
>
> //HW

>> http://old.nabble.com/createTablesOnStartup-tp27544529p27544529.html

:handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::clap::handshake:

Re: createTablesOnStartup

Posted by "H. Willstrand" <h....@gmail.com>.