Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Puneet Kaur <pu...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/11 06:29:05 UTC

list of valid platforms for cordova platform add command

 from where does "cordova platform add <platform name>" command fetch the
platform's list ?

is it from
https://github.com/puneetgkaur/cordova-lib/blob/master/cordova-lib/src/cordova/platforms.js
 ?

Re: list of valid platforms for cordova platform add command

Posted by Puneet Kaur <pu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Mark :-)

Posted by Mark Koudritsky <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Puneet,