Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2013/06/15 20:44:55 UTC

Release Taglibs 1.2?

After a recent post on taglibs-user a couple of people have pinged me off-list expressing interest in an actual released version. I'd like to go ahead with that if no-one sees any issues.

The code is ready, with no non-blocking issues and has previously passed the TCK. I will update my TCK setup and re-run with the latest version of Tomcat 7 (7.0.41) just to verify.

The existing website content is dated and I'm not sure how to republish that with mvn/svnpubsub. I would appreciate some help/pointers on pulling that together.

Thanks
Jeremy

Re: Release Taglibs 1.2?

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2013/6/15 Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>:
> After a recent post on taglibs-user a couple of people have pinged me off-list expressing interest in an actual released version. I'd like to go ahead with that if no-one sees any issues.
>
> The code is ready, with no non-blocking issues and has previously passed the TCK. I will update my TCK setup and re-run with the latest version of Tomcat 7 (7.0.41) just to verify.
>
> The existing website content is dated and I'm not sure how to republish that with mvn/svnpubsub. I would appreciate some help/pointers on pulling that together.

I know that Tomcat Maven Plugin has instructions on publishing its
site in its README.txt file and there is also "deploySite.sh" script
there. See [1].

I never used those steps, but I hope that gives a pointer.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tomcat/maven-plugin/trunk/

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko