Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Hunsberger <pe...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/03 18:11:30 UTC

Accessing cocoon: protocol from processPipelineTo in 2.1 branch

Apparently somewhere between the 2.1.6 and 2.1.8 release the ability
to use the cocoon: protocol from an XSL stylesheet run  via flow and
processPipelineTo has been broken or intentionally removed.  Anyone
know why or if a release after 2.1.8 brings it back?

--
Peter Hunsberger

Re: Accessing cocoon: protocol from processPipelineTo in 2.1 branch

Posted by Peter Hunsberger <pe...@gmail.com>.
Looks that way, the developer who ran into the problem to me has been
testing 2.1.10 and reportedly things are working fine, though I have
yet to cofirm it myself.

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.