Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by tarush grover <ta...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/05 07:41:06 UTC

CouchDbIO connector in beam io

Hi All,

I wanted to have inputs from community members regarding to have couchdb io
connectors in our beam io module.

Regards,
Tarush

Re: CouchDbIO connector in beam io

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I second Ismaël there: more we have IOs/connectors in Beam, better it is.

So, after checking if CouchbaseIO can help, we can move forward and create Jira
and start a PR.

Regards
JB

--