Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Stephani, Amadeus" <Am...@t-systems.de> on 2001/03/01 09:42:23 UTC

Xalan-J 2 BUG

Good morning everybody!
In our project we intend to apply a XSLT-processor for transforming a XML
document into another one. One of the requirements to a suitable
processor is the possibiliy to validate both XML-documents against DTDs.
 I have read in the online documentation for Xalan-J 2.0.0 that one can use
a validation flag performing the transformation from the command line - but
this does not work (using the processor version from 02.02.01), because the
part in the source code processing the validation flag is commented out.
Is their any possibility to validate XML-documents with Xalan-J 2.0.0
(Xerces xyz) without rebuilding the sources?

With best regards

	Amadeus Stephani