Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/02/23 18:26:44 UTC

Fwd: Rebase in git

Hi Piotr,

I see you updated vivid branch merging develop. I'd like to ask you to make
rebase instead. The benefits of rebase are that branches are more clean and
organized.
If you have some initial fear on how to make the rebase correctly, you can
make a test branch and try it.

Here's a the email I sent in the flex mailing list on how to make this
properly.

Please, consider it, and let me know what do you think about it :)

Thanks

Carlos