Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Keith Cooper <he...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/23 03:09:11 UTC

Tables...

Hi There,

I’m interested in your chart/graph library for a development project, but also need to present data in tables that are just as dynamic and visually stunning. Do you by chance have options for that?

Cheers

Keith

Re: Tables...

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi Keith,

If the tables should be editable to users, I would suggest using table
libraries
like handsontable [1]. If they are not editable, you could also use Apache
ECharts
to hack the tables. Here are some examples [2][3]. Hopefully, the Chinese
in the
code doesn't affect understanding.

[1] https://handsontable.com/
[2] https://www.makeapie.com/editor.html?c=xHkgAJC2qM