Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Ben Hyde <bh...@gensym.com> on 1997/09/29 22:40:03 UTC

general/1178: State-Changed-From-To: open-closed

>Number:         1178
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
SERVER_BUILT is used in mod_example, and within conditional code
in http_main, but it is never declared (except as extern in httpd.h)
nor it it initialized.
>How-To-Repeat:
grep over the source tree for it.  (I'm using the CVS tarball of 26Sep97, or
25Sep87.)
>Fix:

>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:

State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Wed Sep 24 21:58:57 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
In the current development source it is declared as

extern API_VAR_EXPORT time_t restart_time;

and API_VAR_EXPORT is declared:

#ifdef IS_MODULE
# define API_VAR_EXPORT         __declspec(dllimport)
#else
# define API_VAR_EXPORT    SERVER_BUILT is extern, but nothing else